- Your Instructor: Paulo Pereira, Ph.D.
- In 10 lessons, you will learn the theory, tools, and applications of selection, verification, and validation of qualitative tests
- Material: Video presentations (1920×1080)
- Lesson handouts
- Self-assessment quizzes
- Terminology and vocabulary
- List of abbreviations and acronyms, and
- Final exam
- This is a comprehensive exam covering all 10 lessons and comprises 40 multiple-choice questions
- The student will have three attempts to have a minimum score of 70 values
- Trial questions are chosen at random
- The test must be completed within 2 hours
Please allow 1 to 3 business days for us to review and confirm your enrollment in the course.
The course is housed on a Moodle portal.
You will receive additional emails once access has been granted and your information has been transferred over to the portal.
1. Introduction to qualitative tests quality control
2. Principles and guidelines
3. ISO compliance